Saturday, August 6, 2011

Newbie!



Today that guy was sitting at right angles to me but he was some 20 feet away. Every time he looked my way (no he was not looking AT me, just looking in my general direction) my heart did a drum roll. I could actually hear it throbbing in my ears! Wonder what would have happened if that guy DID look at me. I barely heard what the teacher said, my hands kept trembling and I didn’t have a clue of what was going on around me. It was hard reminding myself that there are others sitting behind me and that it wouldn’t have made me look too good if someone caught me staring at one particular guy throughout the class. 

But that guy... Oh he’s so damn cuuuuute! 

Here’s the weird thing though. This new crush thing started like ten days ago and until today I did not see the guy’s face. Properly I mean. I only kept staring at the back of his head all this time (told you it’s a weird thing) or the guy’s jaw or an occasional glimpse of his side profile at the most. And today I finally saw his face! And it was one of the rarest things - reality being better than the thing you build inside your head! BUT... this stupid crush thingy is bittersweet and has a very strong aftertaste. I mean I’m sometimes going to the class just so I could see him! I'm miserable for the rest of the day if I missed a class; he never missed a class - "geek" god ;-)

Phew! 

But this thing is also very frustrating. I mean it’s not like I’m going to pursue it or anything. I’m only waiting for the thing to die down so I could concentrate on the damn lesson! Hmm... Mission stop-staring-at-the-guy commences from tomorrow. 

Oh who am I kidding! He’s so damn cute!!!!! 

Well... Maybe not tomorrow. Soon. Real soon.

Sigh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment